Guidance. Support. Creativity.
Current Guidelines are being adhered to, please see below for details:
1. I will only be able to visit one school per day, and I will not be able to provide training to groups/clusters of schools or network meetings at the moment. Therefore I will only be visiting those schools that are either under 2 hours drive from Ripon, North Yorkshire or that have booked me for a whole day.
2. Remote sessions will continue for those schools that require two hour sessions and/or those that are a further distance away from Ripon than 2 hours.
3. Social distancing will be maintained during all visits and I will comply with any school specific requests - I must be made aware of these before the visit.
4. Hand sanitiser will be used before visits.
5. All presentation documents and files needed for the session will be submitted to you before the visit so that we can view them on our own computers. I will bring a laptop with me so that I do not need to use your computer, or you can navigate for me on your computer.
A team of two experienced trainers, we provide quality, independent support for teachers running the OCR Cambridge Technicals and Nationals, and other vocational qualifications. This is not OCR accredited or endorsed training, but is generic training based on our first hand knowledge as experienced teachers.
Whether you want to hone your existing skills, are teaching a Media vocational qualification for the first time or need support to engage your students creatively, we can provide the guidance and advice you need to succeed.
I am a qualified teacher, moderator and examiner, and with an MA in Media and an NPQSL qualification in my back pocket I have a wealth of experience to draw on.
My associate trainer, Jenny Gainsford is also a qualified teacher and moderator and is currently teaching the qualifications we train teachers on. This ensures our training is always relevant and provides useful real life examples and creative ideas that really work.
Our personalised sessions and services have helped teachers of all levels of experience achieve greater understanding and expertise, and enabled their students to engage.
Click on the testimonials page to see comments from previous and current clients, or visit the training page to see the types of training we can offer.
I look forward to hearing from you!